CALL FOR WRITERS
Our Writing Team is a key piece of the Savvy Women's Alliance; it gives our voice a "friendly face" as we simplify the nontoxic living learning curve. Our volunteer writers love to write, they are valued, and deep down, they know their heart's work is making a difference.
We're Looking For Volunteers For:
- Hobbyists who have a passion for the written word
- Technical writers
- Rising influencers who would like to build their presence
- Project launchers
- Interviewing and celebrating better-for-us businesses
- Interviewing and celebrating nonprofits
- Creating tip style how-can-I posts
- Celebrating other women
- Celebrating YOU, your story, what drives you to create a healthier world
- … and for a few writing styles, opportunities to write about toxins with a fun and dare we say, lightly sarcastic witty style.
Our topics are posted monthly. If you see one you are interested in, it's yours! If life is super busy that month, no problem. We hope that you would be able to write three to four posts a year for our readers. All of this takes place within in our Savvy Cafe in our Content Team Discussion Room, where you are connected with our national team.
How To Apply
If you would like to be part of this volunteer team, start here;