- Meet Your Farmer: Regional Event
- Meet & Greet with Kristi Marsh
- Tackle Cleaning Products
- Meet Beth Conway, Women's Voice for the Earth | Communications Director
Looking for a Chapter near you? Find A Chapter
Meet and Greet With Your Local Farmer
This is a noteworthy event and a milestone for the Savvy Women's Alliance, and your community could host a event similar to this with our support. Savvy Chapters combined their time and resources to host an evening open to the public where:
- Attendees will learn about local farms as well as having their questions answered about CSAs and organic farming.
- Each of the farmers will have an opportunity to speak about their individual farm/CSA, their unique business model, and what they offer.
- Attendees will be invited to visit the tables around the room. It's a little bit like a matchmaking evening, removing research traditionally left to us individually.
Please attend or lovingly share the time, date, and location of this special event:
Tour Stops! Columbus, OH + Blackstone Valley, MA
The Savvy Women's Alliance is hitting the road and this time the destinations are Columbus, Ohio and the Blackstone Valley in Massachusetts. Our Founder, Kristi Marsh, will captivate you with her story of going from mainstream mom to eco-health protector and educator. You will come away from the event with the inspiration needed to make better choices about the products we slather on our skin, the foods we devour, and the surroundings in which we immerse ourselves.
Open to the public, please actively share to those you know:
Tackle A Topic: Cleaning Products
Ready for a challenge? Explore cleaning product tips and how-to's over March and April. We love this theme because it is riddled with money-saving ideas and simplicity. Want to dig in right now? Here are three of our most popular posts:
- How Do My Windows Get So Clean?
- A Velvety Soft Scrub For Sinks
- Print and Save Tip Sheet: Cleaning With A Jug of Vinegar
Chapter Ambassadors: The Savvy Cafe Gathering's Library is growing with ideas on how to host events on this topic.
Special Invite For Savvy Members: Meet Beth Conway, Communications Director for Women's Voices For The Earth
We are delighted to open this call to all members! Beth will offer a sneak peak to Women's Voices for the Earth news. Beth spent the last decade spearheading marketing and communications with the powerful, action-based campaigns at Women's Voices for the Earth. She brings her love of language — the power of message — to shining the light on topics like feminine care products, safe salons, and fragrance ingredients. Beth knows the potency voices have to strengthen like-minded communities, ignite action, and invite conversations with the most seemingly surprising allies.
We invite our volunteers to save the date for this special call. Call details will be sent in a separate email.
Conference Call: April 4th 8:30 pm ET/ 5:30 pm PT
Still not a member? Let's get you set up. It is easy and only 36.00 for a year!
(And we will send you a Little Changes paperback as a first time gift!)