Would You Like to Make a Difference Outside Your Home?
We have just the fundraiser for you! We would like to offer you a 35% discount on a Sweet 6-Pack of autographed Little Changes as a way to raise funds for Savvy's upcoming fall launches.
A Sweet 6-Pack of Autographed Little Changes for $75
- a savings of 35% !
A little summer reading for your friends, a deep discount for you, and fun fundraiser for Savvy - all centered around the award-winning book Little Changes: Tales of a Reluctant Eco-Enthusiast, by our founder Kristi Marsh.
We have 36 boxes in our office, each one with a “six-pack” of autographed copies, just waiting to make a difference in the lives of the person who thumbs through their pretty little pages…and this offer includes shipping!
Armed with a six-pack of Little Changes, you could:
- Check off that upcoming birthday gift
- Be the hero of your book club.
- Perform a Random Act of Kindness
- Offer it with a hug to a mom who has kids with allergies or asthma.
- Send a copy to a recent college grad, niece or little sister.
- Have an on-hand hostess gift to that barbeque.
- Present a gift from the heart to a friend recently diagnosed.
- Give one to your MIL saying, ‘this is the topic I keep talking about”
- Gift two to your library.
- Of course, you’ll want to keep one for yourself and then keep one wrapped with care because one day, you will come across just the right person who could use a smile.
Ready? This offer is good until July 11th, or, until they sell out.
(Not interested in books? Don't have a need for a six pack but still would like to support Savvy? Select a donation amount of your choice here- a little change we will deeply appreciate! )
What the Book World Says
Little Changes was honored with the Evergreen Medal, commemorating books published in this new millennium, ‘to identify truly world changing books and bring them further recognition.’
The Back of the Book Reveals…
“Little Changes is a succulent swirling lollipop of lessons about the products we smother on our skin, foods we devour, and surrounding in which we immerse ourselves.
After a startling discovery threatened to extinguish her right to be a mother to her three children, Kristi Marsh was thrown into an unexpected mommy-timeout. Over the next few years, she resurrected her inner warrior, vowed to abandon mainstream domesticity and challenged the parenting status quo in the name of health. A gut-wrenching roller coaster of emotions, her adventure involves a Western Grebe, farm stand spinach, a meaty love story, a rock in Wyoming and some pioneers --- which eventually captured national attention.
With a cup of humor, a smidgeon of sarcasm and a wallop of mainstream motherhood, little changes enlighten readers about the simmering, swelling, epic transformation of our generation."
What Readers Say
“A story of one learning to finally love herself.” ~ Marla Cilley, aka “Fly Lady”
Little Changes seems not only worthwhile, but actually doable. Even by regular non-hippie, non-wealthy non-research–lab-owning ordinary people like me.” ~ Chandra S Rambo M.Ed., Education Services Specialist.
This is the most eye-opening book I’ve ever read. You MUST read it. Every American MUST read it. What I’ve learned since I began reading this book is simply astounding.” ~ Gena of “Life with Captain Fussybuckets” blog
- Offer is good in US only. Although, if you email we will make this happen. Shipping, it’s crazy. Team@savvywomensalliance.org
- After shipping, charges and handling, $66.00 of your purchase will go directly to Savvy Women’s Alliance.
- In case you were wondering, our founder, and author of Little Changes doesn’t receive a penny. She just really wants to see Savvy launch!
Now that you had a chance to order, you can share this with a friend....